Dec. 14, 2016
Enhancements Added to Blue Access for EmployersSM
As of Nov. 17, 2016, employer groups and producers can access recent enhancements on the Blue Access for Employers (BAESM) site.
Recent enhancements include:
- For fully insured accounts, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) language was updated on applicable Premium Bill screens, which are Bill Summary, Employee Fees and Current Employee Charges.
- For self-funded accounts, monthly adjustments for Value Based Care fees now display as their own line item on the Monthly Settlements > Cash Applied and Adjustments screen.
- Additional help content was added to the Pay Bills Help screen to support recent changes on payments made from multiple bank accounts.
- BAE has been enhanced to display Rx claims for eligible ASO accounts. Now employers can view their employees' medical, dental and Rx claims all in one convenient place.
- Employers can now access and download the auto cancel eligibility report on BAE. With this report, employers can view the dependents who will reach age 26 in the next sixty days.
Questions? If you or your clients have any questions regarding these updates, please contact the BAE Internet Help Desk at 888-706-0583.