Effective January 1, 2017, CVS and Target Pharmacies will no longer be in-network for all BCBSTX plans. Below are the instructions to view the BCBSTX in-network pharmacies for your specific location.
1. Click here: https://www.myprime.com/en/find-pharmacy.html
2. Click on continue (without signing in)
3. Select “BCBS Texas” as your health plan
4. Select no to “Are you a Medicare Part D member?”
5. Select “Other BCBSTX Plans” to the question “What is your health plan type?” and click continue
6. On the next page, click the drop down box and choose “BCBS TX HMO” or “BCBS TX Non-HMO” (depending on your plan type) as your pharmacy network
7. Enter your zip code and click search